Friday, November 23, 2012

October Afternoon Midway card


Hi everyone! Hope you survived Thanksgiving and maybe some early Christmas shopping. My family and I spent the day at my sister and brother in law's.  It was a nice day visiting with family. I have felt a little under the weather though. I think all the crud that's been going around is catching up with me.  
At least we have a long weekend!

Today I am sharing a card I created for the design team at The Scrapbooking Studio. I used October Afternoon's very fun collection: Midway.  I love the bright patterns and the overall theme of this line. 

I adhered my patterned paper to cardstock and then added some grey stitching (can you tell I love my sewing machine?).  I also used my Ranger Distress Tool for the edges. 


Here, I layered some of the die cuts and cardstock stickers, then adding one of the cute Tin Pins.  
I finished it by sticking a Maya Road star pin and some bakers twine behind.  


Love these wooden veneer word bubbles from Studio Calico!  


Just a fun card you can send to a friend.  

I have more Midway projects to share soon!  Thanks for reading! -Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment