Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Clear Scraps: Fall Clipboard

Yesterday, I had a fun fall themed home decor project up on the Clear Scraps blog!  The acrylic clipboards are one of my favorite products released this past year!  Using the Large Regular Portrait Clipboard,  I created a fall wall hanging with Simple Stories' Pumpkin Spice!  


I also added the new Chipboard Feathers! I colored them using three different spray inks blotting with a paper towel in between colors!  I love how they turned out! I used one of the Pumpkin Spice self adhesive Bradz and bakers twine from Whisker Graphics! 

My sentiment is a Silhouette cut file called "Every Year I Fall For You Phrase" by Kolette Hall (#93417).   I backed each line with different patterned papers from Pumpkin Spice. 


Showing some of the chipboard buttons and another Bradz from Simple Stories!

Pumpkin Spice also includes coordinating enamel dots as well!  

Thanks for stopping by! Check out the Clear Scraps shop to see all of the new chipboard shapes and frames!  Have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment