Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Paper Camellia: Brave

Hello! Today I'm sharing a layout I made with the September Paper Camellia Main and Add On kits!
I love all of the wonderful girly paper like Crate Paper's Wonder and Simple Stories' So Fancy! I had some of the So Fancy chipboard frames left so I decided to make a grid page!


I used this cute multi-colored frame to highlight my sweet niece riding her bike without training wheels for the first time!


Here,  I backed another chipboard frame with paper from the Wonder collection as well as added one of the Wonder AC Thickers. 

Showing some of the die cuts and stickers from the Wonder line!


Thanks for stopping by! The Paper Camellia shop will be open tomorrow so be sure to grab your kits while they last! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment