Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Cut Shoppe: Trick or Treat

Hello! Today on The Cut Shoppe blog I have a layout up using some new Halloween cut files! This is one of my absolute favorite times of the year!  Needless to say, I love scrapping about Halloween and fall!  I used Crate Paper's After Dark collection for my page. 


For my background, I used the super cute Wacky Web cut file!


For my title, I used the "Trick or Treat" from Wicked Fun, as well as the star/circle border.






I added a cute web flair from {a flair for buttons}...I thought it went perfect with the paper!  

Showing some of the coordinating element stickers from After Dark!

Thanks for stopping by! You can click here to reach The Cut Shoppe Etsy shop for these and many more fun cut files! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment