Friday, September 18, 2015

My Scraps and More: Spider Pug

Today on the My Scraps and More forums, I have a Friday Free For All challenge using Crate Paper's new After Dark collection! I am a huge fan of Halloween and love love love this line! I couldn't wait to create a layout!  


I used up some of my AC Thickers...I thought the glitter black foam ones would be perfect. I also added some of the stickers from the 6x12 sheet as well as pieces of ephemera. 

More stickers as well as fun wooden veneer shapes and coordinating enamel dots!

Loving the pennant stickers! Had to add some to the bottom of my photo!

 I added the chipboard spider web to the upper corner of my page..goes well with my title!

Thanks for stopping by today!! Be sure to check out the forums for daily challenges as well as the MSAM shop for new goodies! Have a great day!



1 comment: