Thursday, September 17, 2015

Clear Scraps: The Best Day

I had a layout up on the Clear Scraps blog this past Tuesday using one of the very cool Mirror Frames and the 6 Inch Circles Mascil.  Pink Paislee's Cedar Ridge is one of my favorite new collections!  


I first cut a rectangular piece of patterned paper to go behind the frame and then added epoxy words for my title. I also added a cute little fox die cut and acetate leaves!

Using my 6 inch Circles Mascil, I applied a light coat of modeling paste. Once dry, I adhered different sized circles to the centers.  

Showing some of the ephemera that comes with Cedar Ridge....

I love the multi colored leaf print!! So beautiful! Also, I layered more of the ephemera pieces as well as added a cute epoxy flower. 
Thanks for stopping by! Tell me your favorite fall collection this year?  
Have a great night! 



1 comment: