Sunday, August 23, 2015

Paper Camellia: Dream Big

Today I'm sharing a layout I created using Paper Camellia's Main Kit for August!  What fun colors are included in this kit!  My cute nephew is the star of my page; we visited a local splash pad/playground this summer and he's always so photogenic!  



 I used the Puffy Stickers from Pinkfresh Studio's Happy Things collection as well as a portion of one of the tags from Fancy Pants Designs.  Also you can spy one of the Exclusive Paper Camellia Gold Glitter Hearts!

The Main Kit includes five assorted frames from Crate Paper's Poolside collection. Here, I used one of the gold accent frames with another Puffy Sticker. You also receive a sheet of the Wooden Veneer Stickers from Pinkfresh Studios. I used my gelatos to color a few of the pieces!

Showing another Crate Paper Frame as well as a cute tag from Pinkfresh!

Thanks for stopping by! Check out this month's kits at Paper Camellia shop by clicking here! 

Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment