Thursday, August 27, 2015

Clear Scraps: First Day


Hello everyone! Last week my kiddos went back to school. So today on the Clear Scraps blog I have a layout using the Wire Mixer and Echo Park's Teacher's Pet! I love love love the Mixers...you can use them as a stencil as well as an embellishment! 


I first placed my Mixer on my cardstock and used Dylusions Spray Ink in Sunshine Yellow.  I quickly cleaned it off so I could use it on my page.  My title is a cut file from the Silhouette shop called   



I added in some of the coordinating Teacher's Pet Element Stickers, as well as a wooden veneer star from Studio Calico and enamel shape from Teresa Collins. 

I used my hand punch to create a small banner at the top of my page with different patterns from the collection. I then stitched through using my sewing machine. 

Showing more of the coordinating stickers as well as a gold paper clip from 
Teresa Collins Studio Gold collection.  

This cute wooden veneer letter is from Freckled Fawn...I layered it on top of a Teacher's Pet label sticker.  

Thanks for stopping by today!  Check out all of the fun new product at Clear Scraps by clicking here! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment