Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Paper Camellia: Adventure

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a layout I created using this month's Paper Camellia Main Kit!  July is full of travel themed goodies and you won't be disappointed!  


This year Crate Paper, Pink Paislee, and My Mind's Eye released awesome travel lines!  And they all go well together!  For my title, I used the Gold Glitter Heidi Swapp "Adventure" sticker and accented it with a cute gold Jen Hadfield Pebbles Puffy Sticker. Also, My Mind's Eye has cute enamel shapes including these dots and arrows!  


Included in the Main Kit is a 12x12 Chipboard Sheet from Crate Paper's Journey collection.  I layered  a chipboard frame and cute road sign on top of my envelope.  

This ledger card is so adorable and perfect for journaling! I added letter stickers from Simple Stories as well as a geotag enamel shape from MME.  

This month again brings you Paper Camellia exclusives such as this acrylic heart/arrow as well as cork hearts and wooden veneer stars.  


I added "rays" of different patterns from the kit on top of my yardstick and then stitched through with my sewing machine.  


Thanks for stopping by!  Check out the Paper Camellia shop for this month's kits and extras! Have a great night!



No comments:

Post a Comment