Friday, July 10, 2015

Clear Scraps + Clearsnap Promo: Happy

Hello! It's Friday and the end of our Clear Scraps and Clearsnap promotion! The nice people over at Clearsnap sent our design team some fun new Colorbox Surfacez inks!  Can I just say wow?!  I love how the colors pop on the acrylic surface!  

I used the Turquoise Surfacez on the edges of my Large Scallop Portrait Clipboard.  And its so easy to apply!  I actually used a foam applicator with the re-inkers (like applying alcohol ink).  It takes a bit more time to dry but I love the effects!



Using the Safari Surfacez, I colored my Clearly Accent Dress Form Embellishment to give it some "pop".   And I love how it turned out!




I used Maggie Holmes' Open Book collection from Crate Paper! I love all of the fun embellishments such as this chipboard banner! 


Surfacez can be used for stamping sentiments such as this one from Studio AE/Technique Tuesday. 



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you've been inspired this week by our promo with Clearsnap! Please check out both blogs for more inspiration and giveaways! 

No comments:

Post a Comment