Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My Scraps and More: Right Now


Hello! Sorry for my absence!  I've been working extra days at the office and then we went on a short trip to Michigan to see family. I haven't had much time at home at all!  

I'm sharing a layout I created recently using My Scraps and More Got Talent Challenge!  The challenge is to not use any patterned paper on your page!  So, I got out my washi tape stash and had fun layering!  



I added buttons and enamel shapes from my stash to coordinate with each colors!

I also added epoxy shapes and a photo clip from Studio Calico!  My title is American Craft Wood Grain Thickers. 

Along with buttons, I also used a couple pieces of flair from {a flair for buttons}! 

Thanks for stopping by! Check out the MSAM Facebook challenge page by clicking here!
Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment