Friday, June 26, 2015

OA Summertime: Summer Checklist 2015

Hello! I'm back again because I have my last guest post on the October Afternoon blog today! It's been a fun month creating with OA's wonderful products!  

I used a Daily Flash album to create my family's must do list for the summer!  I love the bright colors of Summertime as well as the fun theme embellishments like this pink flamingo!  I decided to keep the front of my album simple by adding a few patterned papers as well as Daily Flash Alphas and Summertime Date Stickers. I finished by adding a doily and bakers twine from my stash!

I love the Grey Flannel Chipboard Alphas!  I have a huge collection of different colors! 


Each Daily Flash Album come with a variety of different configurations of pockets. I love the smaller  squares such as the 2x2's!  



Here, I used one of the Summertime Memory Cards for my journaling! I added a Date Sticker as well  as one of the coordinating Double Take stickers.  Also in the collection is a new Catch Phrase roller stamp with twelve fun sayings to choose from! 


I love the light string sticker from the Double Take sheet!  I also used Orange Alpha Stickers for my #2 on the list!  The photo of our dog, Max, "helping" my husband grill cracks me up!  :)

I love the page of just 2x2 squares! I cut different patterns as well as used a piece from the 
"Green Grass"  sheet (which is nothing but 2x2's with cute sayings and pictures!).  

The A side of "Blue Skies" has multi-sized journaling cards such as this 4x4 sentiment! You can also add in Memory Cards as well!  




Thanks for stopping by today! What is your favorite summer activity? Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment