Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My Scraps and More: Hello Summer


Hello...I can't believe its Wednesday already! The week is getting away from me! I realized there are only 6 weeks until the first day of school!  Summer always seems to go fast...and it hasn't been very warm here. We've had a lot of rain in Central Illinois so we haven't had a chance to really go to the pool!

Today, I'm sharing a layout I created for My Scraps and More using the new Crate Paper Poolside collection.  I love all of the little bits and pieces in the embellishments! The Ephemera pack is full of fun die cuts!  I scrapped a cute photo of my niece and nephew at one of our local splash parks.  


I used the cute "hello" banner from the Chipboard Sheet with a bright sticker.  I layered both over a coordinating chipboard frame.  

I layered ephemera pieces with additional stickers.  I love the wooden enamel buttons!! They are one of my favorites!  




Thanks for stopping by!  Check out the MSAM shop and use code 20June15 for 20% off all regular priced items (excluding the new Cocoa Vanilla collections).
Have a great night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment