Thursday, June 25, 2015

Scrapping Our Stash June Blog Hop

Hello! It's the last Friday of the month and that means another "Scrapping Our Stash" blog hop!  I hope you'll visit everyone on the list! 


Jennifer Haggerty http://livethemoment-jen.blogspot.com/ *you are here!*
Wendy Bergeron Coffman http://stampingrules.com


For my page, I used up most of my remaining stash of Teresa Collins Urban Market collection!  I love love love this line! The navy blue with silver and grey are stunning!!  I scrapped a cute photo of my nephew, Deacon!  I layered up lots of patterns as well as a photo overlay under my picture!  


I had cut out these fun feathers from Silhouette on silver foil paper for another project but decided to not use them.  So, I thought they would look great to accent the silver and navy!  I added a cute "happy" Chipboard Sticker as well.  


I cut off the bottom portion of one of the Urban Market Tags and had it peek out from under my photo. I also used one of Teresa's Signature Essential Silver Enamel Dots, as well as a coordinating card stock sticker.  One of my favorite wooden veneer shapes are these stars from Studio Calico!  I love using them on my pages! 

Here I created a cluster of embellishments using the Decorative Brads, Enamel Dots, Decorative Tape, and Cardstock Sticker from Urban Market.  The chipboard letter is from the Pink Paislee Atlas Thickers in silver.  

At the top of my photo, I added more chipboard and stickers, as well as another cute wooden veneer star! I love to layer things if you can't tell! LOL  

Thanks for stopping by! I'm doing a giveaway of some Teresa Collins goodies today! Just be a follower of my blog and tell me what your current favorite collection to use (it can be new or old)!  I will choose a random winner Tuesday June 30th!  
Have a great day!  


6 comments:

  1. What an eyecatching layout! Love the bright blue and silver...your nephew is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Majken! He is pretty sweet and a great model for photos! LOL

      Delete
  2. This is just amazing....love the colour scheme!!! The feathers are just the perfect accent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this collection, and absolutely LOVE it, but have never used it since it always seems to sparkly for my boy pages...definitely pinning this for reference!
    Lyne
    For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done a lot of boy pages with this line...and I only add in a little of the silver sparkle. Not my favorite part of the collection but I love the colors!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous layout! I love the colors and how they pop. I love just about everything TC has ever done! So classy and unlike everything else out there. Some top ones are Memories and the Summer Stories collection

    ReplyDelete