Monday, April 20, 2015

Paper Camellia: Love

Hello! It's Monday and another week has begun!  I hope its off to a good start! Today, I'm sharing a layout I created with Paper Camellia's April Main Kit! This month's kit is full of Crate Paper, Pebbles, and My Mind's Eye!


I used the "love" from the American Crafts Celebrate Thickers.   There are so many different words as well as numbers.  I layered some of the acetate Maggie Holmes' Confetti ephemera under my photo as well. 


My cut file is designed by fellow design team member, Sherri Funk!  I think it is so cute and I had to use it!  I added different patterned papers in random circles using a hand punch.  I also added some of the gold Confetti enamel shapes, as well. 


I layered one of the My Mind's Eye On Trend stickers under my photo as well as added a gold acetate ephemera piece from Crate Paper.  


Showing some of the chipboard accents from Confetti as well as a cute pennant sticker from My Mind's Eye.


Loving the acetate pennants from Confetti...I added them to the top of my page and stitched through.


Thank you for stopping by! Check out Paper Camellia's shop for this month's kit plus fun add ons!  


No comments:

Post a Comment