Sunday, April 19, 2015

My Scraps and More: Be Golden

Hello!  I'm sorry for being away...we just got back from Haiti yesterday. Our mission trip was amazing...God is so good!  I'm exhausted though...I have slept a lot since we got back.   Here is me, Chris, and our daughter with "our family".  

Here are the Pierres at the home dedication....they have three beautiful children with one on the way.  

This is the "before" and after.  I can't tell you how tiny their old home is.  So happy to be a part of this special event.  If you want to read more about the organization that helps to build homes in Northern Haiti, please go to Welcome Home Haiti



Ok on to the scrapbook part of my post! I'm sharing a layout I created for My Scraps and More using Crate Paper's Open Book collection.  I did this for a Tuesday Trigger challenge in that participants needed to use gold on their page.  


I used gold American Craft Thickers on my page. I love these!! They go with anything!


Showing some of the ephemera and chipboard accents, as well as a cute fabric brad.  


More chipboard and ephemera!  Loving the gold accents!


These fabric layered tags are adorable!! So fun to use to accent your photos!


Cute little pieces of ephemera banners!  


Thanks for looking! Hope you had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment