Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Clear Scraps and Pion Designs


Hello! This week the Clear Scraps design team is pairing up with Pion Designs!  For my project, I altered the new Small Regular Portrait Clipboard with Pion Designs' Vintage Wedding and From Grandma's Attic Vintage Cut Outs.  


I used one of the Butterfly Mixers to accent my clipboard and affixed a jewel in the center. 


To color my butterfly, I used two different colors of Ranger Alcohol Ink. You can apply with either an applicator or by dripping directly onto the acrylic. 

To give my butterfly some sparkle, I added some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam after the alcohol ink was dry. 

Here is a close up of my background I created with the 6 inch Diamonds Mascil.

 Here is how I created my background! First, I secured my Mascil to my paper using washi tape. I then applied a thin layer of modeling paste. 

Keeping the Mascil in place, I lightly sprayed with spray inks. Feel free to experiment and use multiple colors!  


Here is my end result!  

I also used spray ink some old Maya Road chipboard letters I had in my stash!  


For bonus, I created a card too using the Heart Send It Clear Card!  



I colored one of the birds from the Clearly Accent Bird and Cage Embellishments with Ranger Alcohol ink.  

For my background, I used the 6 inch Damask Mascil with modeling paste.  


My stamped sentiment is from the Technique Tuesday Studio AE stamp set "Loving Words".  

Thanks for stopping by! There is lots of inspiration all week at the Clear Scraps blog! Also, visit the Clear Scraps shop for these products and a lot more! Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment