Thursday, March 5, 2015

My Scraps and More: Silly

 Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today I am sharing a layout I created for My Scraps and More using the new Echo Park Jack and Jill collection.  I appreciate a good boy-themed line and this doesn't disappoint!  I love the colors and fun die cut stickers!   I thought it went perfect with this adorable photo of my dad and nephew.   
 
 
 
 I used a fun cut file from The Cut Shoppe called Counting Stars. I think its so cute! 
 
 
I layered the patterned papers, as well as die cut stickers. I also added  a bold red arrow to accent. 

 
I love the wood grain print as well as the fun tag stickers! I added some bakers twine from
Whisker Graphics as well as flair from {a flair for buttons}. To keep with the star theme, I did add in a couple wooden veneer stars from Studio Calico

 
My title is from American Craft Thickers and you can also see some accent stickers as well.

 

 
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to check out the My Scraps and More Forums for our Winter Cabin Crop going on! There is lots of inspiration and challenges happening! 
 
Have a great day!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment