Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My Scraps and More: Teamwork

Hello...I'm behind on blogging right now! Things have been crazy around here..just trying to get ready for company this weekend for Easter.  And in less than two weeks my husband, daughter, and I leave for a mission trip to Haiti!  I'm feeling a tad overwhelmed....trying to give it to God and focus on the big picture. Honestly, I'm anxious and been a little crabby.  I know I over worry...I do it to myself all the time.  Trying to remember to breathe.  

Tonight, I'm sharing a layout I did for My Scraps and More using Ashley Horton's fun sketch!  Ashley is the guest sketch artist and I loved working with her creation!  

For my page, I used Basic Grey's new Adrift collection from the MSAM shop!  I love the colors and prints....very boy themed!  I thought it went well with this photo I took at my son's first Upward basketball game in January.  



I used these "old" Amy Tangerine American Craft Thickers for my title. I think these were included in her first release? LOL  


I used the pie chart cut file from the Silhouette shop and stitched through with my sewing machine. I also added some title stickers as well as die cuts from the Adrift collection. 




I also adding in some enamel dots from my stash as well as Studio Calico wooden veneer stars (they are my favorite!).  




Thanks for looking!  Check out all of the new collections Audrey has in at My Scraps and More!  Starting tomorrow you can use code NOFOOLIN20 for 20% off all regular priced items!
Have a great night!



No comments:

Post a Comment