Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Scraps and More Saturday Scraplift: Smile

This weekend, I have a scrap lift challenge up at the My Scraps and More forums! I used
Simple Stories' new Life Documented collection that I purchased in the MSAM shop.   
 
I was inspired by Brenda's bright sun rays so I decided to scraplift her page! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here is my layout...I used the Amanda McGee Sunburst cut file from the Silhouette shop ( #47228). 
 
 My title is cut from white cardstock and the Simple Stories Cursive Smile cut file (#56585).


In one of the "rays" I placed some of the Life Documented Enamel Dots as well as chipboard pieces. 
 
Showing more of the chipboard pieces, as well as coordinating die cuts!


 
I love how versatile this line is...you can use it with pretty much any theme!  Check out the MSAM shop for this and many more collections (including Simple Stories' I Am and Say Cheese II)
 
photo credit: SaraBeth Photography
 
 


1 comment: