Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Scraps and More: Beautiful

Today on the My Scraps and More forums, I have a challenge up for Word Up Wednesday! My challenge is to use the word "beautiful" on your page!  I used the new Pinkfresh Studio's
Up in the Clouds that I purchased in the MSAM shop!
 
 
 
 
I used one of the wood strips under my photo with some bakers twine from Whisker Graphics. 
 
 
Love these American Craft gold glitter Thickers! I had these in my stash and thought the gold would go nicely with the pinks and blues!
 
I used some Heidi Swapp Color Shine on this beautiful cut file from The Cut Shoppe!  I then added in wood beads and enamel hearts from Up in the Clouds. And I'm loving the ombre air mail print washi tape!! There are three different colors...I ordered the red and blue.


 
Thanks for stopping by!  Check out this collection and MUCH more in the My Scraps and More Shop!  Have a great day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment