Sunday, August 24, 2014

Paper Secrets August 15th Sketch

Hello....hope this finds everyone doing well. I have fallen behind again on my blogging.  I'm still trying to get my routine of work/kids at school/training for a half marathon thing down.  I was hoping that life would quiet a bit with kids back in school but that isn't the case.
 
Today, I am sharing a layout I created for Paper Secrets using the August 15th Sketch. The challenge word is CAMP. 
 
 
For my layout, I used Echo Park's Sweet Girl from the Paper Secrets shop.  My challenge word items are:  C: chipboard/cloud A: arrow M: mist/mask P: pink/pie chart/pinwheel.


I used my Clear Scraps 12 inch Cloud mask and spray ink from Tattered Angels to create my cloud. I did some outlining with my journaling pen to help it stand out. 






 
You have until the end of the month to link up your own layout to play along.  A winner will receive a Paper Secrets GC to the shop! 
Hope you are having a blessed day!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment