Monday, August 25, 2014

Clear Scraps Cassy 8x8 Mixable Album: Hello 40

Hi friends...Happy Monday to you.  I hope your week starts out well!  I recently had a mini album on the Clear Scraps blog using the Cassy 8x8 Mixable Album.  We are featuring parties at Clear Scraps this month, so I decided to document the surprise party my husband threw for my 40th.  I used
Teresa Collins Designs' Something Wonderful collection.



On my cover page, I used a wooden veneer title from Freckled Fawn and chipboard numbers from Something Wonderful. 





 
A cute banner I created with the stickers, brads, and enamel dots from Something Wonderful.


 
I added in a manila tag as an extra page; something I like to do with many of my mini books.




To color the bottom of my tag, I used my 6 inch Wood Grain Mascil and spray ink.  I love the effect it gives!








Thanks for looking today...check out the Clear Scraps shop to see the MANY choices of albums!  While you are there, look at the new Mascils too! 
Have a great day!

 

1 comment: