Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Teresa Collins Designs' Candy Cane Lane

 
Hi friends!  Today is a special day in our house!  Eleven years ago today we were blessed with a beautiful daughter!  We celebrate her and the young lady she is becoming! 
 
I'm sharing a layout I created for Teresa Collins Designs using her Candy Cane Lane collection! I love the classic prints and colors of this line, as well as the fact you can add in colors to accent! I chose to use gold foil paper that I found at a local craft store. 
 
 
I cut a snowflake out on my Silhouette with the gold foil paper to layer under my photo.  I then added a few pieces of die cuts from the Ephemera pack as well as a decorative brad. 
 


I also cut my title on my Silhouette with the gold foil paper.  I added more die cut snowflakes, as well as the cute little snowflake stamp from the Clear Stamp set. 
 





 
I love that Teresa includes Photo Overlays in her collections! I love to use them under my pictures as well! This 4x6 overlay has cute little snowflakes!  Perfect for my page!
 



 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!   Check out Teresa's new releases here!   And don't forget her Studio Gold line will be available September 1st!  I cannot wait to get a hold of all of her new products!! 
And for Midwest scrappers, Teresa will be teaching at Hannah's in Antioch, IL September 19th and 20th! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment