Saturday, May 17, 2014

Paper Secrets May 15th Sketch Reveal

This week Paper Secrets has added another fun sketch to create with!  This layout's challenge word is GARDEN. 
 
 
 
For my layout, I used Teresa Collins Designs' Summer Stories from the Paper Secrets shop.  And for my challenge word I used: G: glitter paper  A: arrows R: ribbon D: doily E: enamel dots N: numbers
 
 




 
You have until the end of the month to link up your own layout to the Paper Secrets blog to be entered to win a gift certificate to the shop! Kristi is constantly adding new product...so be sure to check it out!
Have a great day!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Fun sketch & awesome layout!! I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! Check out my post http://www.stephanie-eaken.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html.

    ReplyDelete