Friday, March 7, 2014

Practical Scrappers On Trend: Gold challenge

On Practical Scrappers, we recently had a challenge to use the ever hot gold trend on a project! I knew exactly what line I wanted to use. Teresa Collins Designs' You Are My Happy and its gold foil hearts and dots came to mind! 
 
 
 
 I used the coordinating letters stickers and American Craft Thickers for my title.
 
Here, I added some gold washi tape, enamel dot, and sequins. 

 
I used my Studio Calico chevron mask and Heidi Swapp's Gold Color Shine to add even more gold to my layout!




 
Loving the gold trend! I hope it stays around for awhile, as I really love it! 
Everyone have a great weekend! I am headed north of Chicago to Hannah's Home Accents in Antioch, IL to help out at Teresa's classes! If you are in the area, stop by! :) I have heard they are stocked full of her products including the new We R Memory Keepers Albums Made Easy cards and albums! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment