Thursday, March 6, 2014

Teresa Collins Designs' Save The Date: Best Day Ever

Today on the Teresa Collins Designs' Design Team blog, I have a new layout up using the
Save The Date collection.  I am in love with this line! Not only are the colors soft and beautiful, but the paper has a nice texture!  Teresa wanted it to feel like wall paper and it does! 
 
 
 
I used the 12x12  Scallop Stencil on the upper left and bottom right corners of my page and Teresa's new modeling paste. If you haven't played with them, you must! While the modeling paste was still wet, I lightly sprayed with some blue spray ink. You can also use chalk ink or glitter!
 
 
I love the new embellishments that came out with this release: the Gems and Wood Die Cuts!

 
Also new are the Photo Overlays. Each collection has them!  I actually tucked one under my photo to allow the beautiful white scrolls to peek out.

 
I am a big fan of pennants and I love that Teresa puts them into her collections! I mixed a few from the Ephemera Pack with my own to create a banner under my photo.

 
I am in a habit of doing little clusters of embellishments!  Love that Teresa continued with her beautiful sequins and enamel dots! 

 
Thanks for stopping by today! Try to use some mixed media on your layouts..maybe some gesso or modeling paste! 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Love all the goodies on your layout!! Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous use of this collection Jennifer, and I love the modeling paste you added to the background!

    ReplyDelete