Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Practical Scrappers February Card Sketch

Today on Practical Scrappers is not one, but two new card sketches for February!  I chose this sketch created by Christine Meyer:

 
 
 
And here is my card! I'm sure you can guess what line I used? The only Valentine-themed line I bought this year is Love Notes.  (I hate not having a LSS any more that I can have more of a choice). Anyway, I always love Crate Paper
 The heart is cut from a Silhouette file Assorted Scallop Hearts (# 24772). 
 
I also added chipboard pieces from the collection, as well as bakers twine from My Mind's Eye.

At the bottom, I adhered wooden veneer hearts from Studio Calico and sequins from Teresa Collins Designs.  
Thanks for stopping by today! Are you making any Valentine cards this year? 
 




1 comment: