Monday, January 27, 2014

Clear Scraps NEW Mixable Cutie Album

I've been neglecting by blog!  Sorry about that....I will blame it on the weather!  My kids went to school ONE day last week. ONE day! Between MLK, the cold, and being sick they have been home A LOT.  I'm all for pajama days but this mom is ready to get back into a routine! 

This past week I was up on the Clear Scraps blog with a mini album I created with one of the new Mixable Albums!  This one is called "Cutie" and is one of four designs. Each book measures 5.75x7 and has alternating acrylic and chipboard pages which are designed with a cascade feature. This means the front cover is smaller than the back.  So cute!
 
I used Teresa Collins Designs' You Are My Happy collection for my album. I thought it would be great to showcase my family photos (plus I just plain adore the colors!)
 
 
I used a combination of the coordinating die cuts and stickers to embellish the front of my album! Plus, added the cute little wooden veneer people from Studio Calico. 

I used a hexagon cut file from the Silhouette shop for my background. Journaling was done on this cute journaling card which I added a sticker and enamel arrow.
 


My first chipboard page I covered mostly in paper but left the edge bare. I used a white paint pen to line the edges to help the page stand out.
 
TC always has pennants in her collections! I am a big fan of using them in my projects!

For this acrylic page, I used only a photo and the "two" sticker tab. Using my 6 inch Chicken Wire Mascil, I created a fun effect in the upper corner using Dimensional Art Glitter from Art Anthology.
 


 

 
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out this and the rest of the new releases at Clear Scraps! 
photography credit: Amy Coon Photography
 
 


 
 
 
 


5 comments: