Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Echo Park's A Beautiful Life canvas + card

Hello everyone! I'm back to share some more projects done with Echo Park's A Beautiful Life collection.  I created these for The Scrapbooking Studio design team. 
 
First up is a canvas I made using the papers, as well as chipboard words and a doily from Gina's Lasercut Designs.  This is one of my all time favorite photos of my daughter. It was taken last Labor Day weekend up on Michigan.  This butterfly stayed on her hand for at least 20 minutes...amazing!
 
 
 
I applied a light coat of Art Anthology Sorbet in Vegas Gold to the letters.
 
Here, I used on of Little Yellow Bicycle's cork butterfly embellishments.

 
 
Next up is my card!  I stitched patterned papers to the front of my cardstock...
 
....then I created a flower out of Maya Road cream tulle trim.  In the center, I added another cork butterfly.  I used one of the cardstock stickers and placed it in the center, then added Glossy Accents.
The decorative pins are from Jillibean Soup!
 
 
 
Close up of a few of the cardstock stickers I added to the bottom. I also used Glossy Accents on these, as well!

 
Thanks for reading! I will be back this week with more projects! Have a great day!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment