Saturday, June 29, 2013

Printers Tray with Authentique's Pride

Hello! It's the weekend finally!  Today in Central Illinois we're having some mild temps...just in the 70's.  I will take it though! Great for being outside but not so much for swimming.
 
With the 4th of July coming this next week, I'm sharing a printers tray I created for
The Scrapbooking Studio using Authentique's Pride collection.  I had so much fun using the patterned paper and embellishments from this collection in this tray!
 
 
 
Love using little bits of stickers and other embellishements! Here, I used one of Tim Holtz's mini numbers, a wooden veneer arrow and mistable star from Studio Calico.
 


 
I used Alphabeans from Jillibean Soup here and a Pink Paislee mistable arrow. 

 
Here, I used washi tape from My Mind's Eye, one of the coordinating stickers, and a pen nib from Tim Holtz.

 
Love my Tim Holtz rosette die...I added fun decorative star pins from Maya Road.

 
Must have some sequins! I also added metal stars from Basic Grey!

 
Thanks for stopping by!  Are you working on anything for the 4th?  Have a great weekend!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment