Thursday, June 13, 2013

Clear Scraps Father's Day Layout: The Best Dad Ever

I'm up on the Clear Scraps blog today with a layout I created to celebrate Fathers Day.  I love this photo of my husband and the kids. Hailey was 2 1/2 and Noah was just a newborn. Boy, we were in the thick of it then. LOL  Life certainly was a bit crazy back then and I'm so thankful that our children have my husband as their dad! He is so great with them!  (I'll even admit he's the better parent and the favorite). 
 
 
 
I used the small Together Expressions Clear Title as well as the 12 inch Woodgrain Mascil.
I first used Dylusions in White Linen and misted my cardstock for a fun background.
 
 
While I waited for my cardstock to dry I used Ranger Alcohol ink in Rust to color my word title. I adhered it to my layout and then used embroidery thread from We R Memory Keepers and did some hand stitching. 
 
 
I cut this title from my Silhouette and lightly misted it in Token from October Afternoon.


 
Love the ephemera pack that coordinates with the line! This little card cracks me up! 

 
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out Clear Scraps for more acrylic inspiration!
 
 


1 comment: