Friday, June 7, 2013

Practical Scrappers June Card Sketch

Hello and TGIF!  It's time for another card sketch reveal for Practical Scrappers. As always, the talented Patty Selah came up with another fabulous card sketch!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here is my card! I decided on a 4th of July theme since that is what the sketch reminded me of.  I used  Authentique's new Pride collection.  My background circles are cut from my Silhouette, as well as the star borders.
 
 
I used a pennant stamp from an Amy Tangerine collection for my flags then added the word stickers that coordinate with the line.  I added some bakers twine from Whisker Graphics to the middle flag.  The pins are stolen from my Maya Road kraft pennants!  I popped each of the flags with some foam tape to give the card some depth.
 


 
Be sure to stop by Practical Scrappers to see more takes on this card sketch!  Everyone have a great weekend!
 


1 comment:

  1. great sketch, and a gorgeous card!! I love the idea of putting sentiments in flags. The subtle white circles in the background are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete