Saturday, May 11, 2013

Practical Scrappers Two Page Layout

It's finally the weekend...unfortunately I've been sick in bed since Thursday night.  Feeling better today but still taking it easy.
Anyway, today on Practical Scrappers I have a two page layout to share.  It's funny that many of my early scrapbook layouts are "two-pagers" but now I struggle so much to make one!  It's neat to see how the trend changes. 
 
Anyway, I picked up the brand new "The Pier" collection from Crate Paper at
 The Scrapbooking Studio and couldn't wait to create with it! 
I used some photos from our recent trip to Key West. 
 
 
 
And here are the individual pages:
 

 
Using some of the cute die cuts from the Ephemera package. I also added an ampersand from Studio Calico.
 
 
Lots of journaling pieces with the ephemera....I used my typewriter too!  And loving the stitched pennants and well as gold sequins that are included too!!

 
Love the Slide Frames....three different sizes!! I added a die cut and a piece of sequins and stitched through. 

 
Also, included are numbers...perfect to accent my six toed cat photo!


 
I used the new Plastic letters for my title as well as mini letter stickers from Lily Bee.



 
I am hoping to get into my scrap room later...depends on if I feel better.  Enjoy your weekend!
 
 

1 comment: