Friday, May 17, 2013

Practical Scrappers May Sketch Reveal

Hi everyone...happy Friday! I'm glad this week is over..it definitely went fast. And I'm FINALLY feeling well again. Stupid flu.
Anyway, today I am sharing a layout I created for the Practical Scrappers design team. On the blog is the May layout sketch reveal. I always love working with Liz's sketches...she is fabulous!
Here is her sketch:





And here is my layout...I designed with Glitz Designs' Unchartered Waters collection.   
 
 
 
I just love embellishments!  Here, I used one of the photo frames from Crate Paper's The Pier collection, along with a geotag flair from The Paper Bakery.  I also incorporated the cute anchor flair that came with my Studio Calico kit this month!  How perfect!  The chipboard star is from Pink Paislee...I misted it with Mr. Huey in Garden .  Also from my SC kit, I used some of the tiny star sequins! 

 
Another photo frame backed with vellum and pieces of the Uncharted Waters stitched garland.

 
More stars and garland....




 
Be sure to check out Practical Scrappers for more layouts!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment