Saturday, May 18, 2013

Studio Calico's Sundrifter mini album *photo heavy*

Hello...warm weather today in Central Illinois which is perfect for the project I'm sharing today.  Studio Calico's Sundrifter is a great summer line! I created this mini book for the design team at
The Scrapbooking Studio
 
I started with the Geotag Handbook and sprayed it with Mr. Huey in Garden. 
I covered the front with patterned paper, Thickers from American Crafts, coordination number stickers, and my fav new embellishment: Photo Slides from Crate Paper. I also used a cut file from my Silhouette (Dear Lizzy Chevron card # 38761 ).
 
 
I used a combination of the photo sleeves as well as the Sundrifter Handbook inserts throughout my book. 
 
 
Love the word bubble journaling spots!  I even got out my electric typewriter for this project! The stamped sentiment is from Mama Elephant.


 
In one of the pockets, I added paper confetti, sequins, coordinating die cuts, and wood veneer pieces and sewed the top shut. 



 
 
This page actually is a pocket. I adhered the bottom of the photo inside the pocket and added washi tape from Pebbles, as well as triangle stickers from the coordinating 12x12 sticker sheet.
 


 
A Project Life trick I used here...cutting a photo in half to fit the different sizes of pockets. In the upper left corner, I used a cut file for my journaling.  Love chevrons!



 
Here, I used one of the photo frames that comes with the die cut package and added journaling and a cute feather.

 







 
Thanks for stopping by and looking. I loved scrapping about one of our favorite family vacations!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment