Friday, May 24, 2013

Practical Scrappers May Card Sketch

Hi all...Happy Friday!  
I can't believe how fast this week went!  Monday, I started taking a boot camp class that is 3 days a week at 6am. So, I've been a little tired. I really do like it though...I mean its tough but the instructor is awesome.
Today, I am sharing a card I created for the Practical Scrappers May Card Sketch.  Here is the sketch designed by Patty Selah:
 
 
And here is my card! I used Crate Paper's mid-season release, The Pier (one of my favorites!)
 
 
I cut 1.5 x 1.5 inch squares of patterned paper and used my Tim Holtz paper distresser on the edges.  I then added pieces of small embellishments. I love wooden veneer pieces (as you can see) and love to use them on all my products! 
 
 
 
For my title, I used sticker letters from Basic Grey and added an enamel dot from My Mind's Eye and cute little sequin stars from Studio Calico. The wooden veneer chevrons are from Studio Calico, as well.
 


Cute wooden arrow from Freckled Fawn;  I adhered paper behind to highlight the arrow. 
 



 Love the 12x12 coordinating chipboard sheet that comes with the collection. Here is a yellow dot geo tag:
 
Everyone have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment