Monday, May 6, 2013

Practical Scrappers Inspired by Pinterest-May Edition

 Sorry I'm a little late with my blog post. It's been a little crazy around here...I volunteered to do some crafty things for teacher appreciation week at my kids' school. So last week, I was making 66 mini books. Yes, you read that right....66. Call me crazy. 

Anyway, today I am sharing a layout I did for Practical Scrappers "Inspired by Pinterest" for this month's Specialty Team assignment. 

This cute fabric basket caught my eye with its little stitched squares which inspired me to use squares on my layout! 
 
 
I used Jillbean Soup's Irish Farmhouse Soup collection. I took a 3 inch square punch to make each square and stitched around the edges.  I am loving the new Sugar Picks, as well as the corrugated shapes!
 
 
Here, I added some of the die cut stars that come with the collection:
 

 
I also incorporated the cardstock sticker pennants as well as an arrow die cut.  I also used the "friends" from the new Wise Words in teal. 


 
Thanks for stopping by! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment