Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Studio Calico's Sundrifter layouts

Well it's finally starting to feel like spring around here.  Before long, it will be summer. My kids only have three weeks left of school!  Today I am sharing two layouts I created for the design team at
The Scrapbooking Studio using Studio Calico's Sundrifter collection.
 
For this first layout, I used different blocks of patterned paper and embellishments around my photo.
 
Showing the cute @ die cut, as well as word bubble. I added a wooden veneer geotag on the journaling spot.
 
 
Here, I used a stamp I received in last month's SC kit!  Then added some enamel dots from Basic Grey.

 
One of the journaling cards I cut out and stitched.

 
For this next layout, I used a Silhouette cut file adding different patterns in the starburst. 
 
 
Love the coordinating flair!!  I also added some of the chevrons from the 12x12 sticker sheet.
 
 
I created my title with some of the new American Craft Thickers.  Underneath, I used a stamp from Ali Edwards' Technique Tuesday Super Fantastic clear stamp set

 
What is your favorite vacation from the past year?  Thanks for reading! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment