Friday, April 26, 2013

Practical Scrappers April Layout Sketch

Today on Practical Scrappers is the April Layout Sketch reveal by Liz Chidester.  Liz's sketches are amazing and so fun to work with!
 
 
 
Using Dear Lizzy's new Lucky Charm collection, here is my take on the sketch! This was one of my favorite collections from Winter CHA!  The colors are absolutely gorgeous! 
 
 
Love the packet of die cuts:  here I used one of the arrows and pennants. The letter stickers are from Jillibean Soup, which I stitched through.

 
More Jillibean Soup letters along with American Craft Thickers. I also used the Studio Calico chevron Mr.Huey mask with Dylusions in white. 

 
Some of the coordinating embellishments: die cuts, flair, and washi tape. The wooden heart is from Freckled Fawn.

 
 
Loving the cards that come with the line! 
 
 
 
Layering some of the patterned paper and new vellum!  The stamped sentiment is from one of the clear stamp sets from Lucky Charm.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Will be back  next week to share some more projects! 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love your scrapping style and you did awesome with this Liz Chidester sketch.

    ReplyDelete