Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Practical Scrappers Two-Page Layout


Today on Practical Scrappers designers, including myself, are sharing some fun two page layouts. I must admit, its been awhile since I've done a double layout!  The trend has been to do a single page...many times with one photo.  Very different than in the distant past where I tried to cram as many photos as possible onto a double layout.  LOL
 
For my project, I used Echo Park's Scoot collection. I love the bright colors and fun patterns!
In the upper left hand corner, I used my fun new Mr. Huey mask from Studio Calico and Dylusions Post Box Red. 
 
 
 
For my title, I cut the "firefighter" with my Cameo Silhouette to create a negative image.  The red letters stickers are from Jillibean Soup; the blue are old school Making Memories. I still have a few in my stash! LOL  I added a wooden veneer arrow from Studio Calico.
 

 
One of the cut files from the Silhouette shop 

 
Check out Practical Scrappers today to see more two page layout inspiration! 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment