Thursday, March 14, 2013

Clear Scraps Lucky Send It Clear Card

I'm up on the Clear Scraps blog today with a fun St. Patrick's Day card I created with the Belgrave Send It Clear card!
 
Before assembling the card, I covered both flaps with this fun green/white chevron paper from
 Amy Tangerine.  I then cut my arrow, shamrock, and title from the Silhouette.


 
Before adhering my shamrock, I adorned it with bakers twine from Whisker Graphics and some fun sequins.
 
 
The inside is covered with paper from Echo Park's Scoot line. The stamped sentiment is from a clear stamp set from Mama Elephant (something I discovered on 2Peas!).  The arrow is another Silhouette file! 

 
Be sure to check out the Clear Scraps blog for more acrylic inspiration!  Also, you can check out the shop to find this card and many more different styles! Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment