Friday, January 4, 2013

Practical Scrappers January Sketch

Hey everyone! It's been a busy week of reveals all around! Loving the sneak peeks coming from many companies gearing up for CHA!  A week from tomorrow, my friend Malika Kelly, and I leave for Anaheim!

Today I am sharing a layout I did for the Practical Scrappers design team! Here is the awesome sketch done by Practical Scrapper  Liz Chidester!


And here is my layout:  I used Basic Grey's Clippings collection to document my son's birthday last year!  


I was in sort of a dilemma on how to make the large circle. So I busted out my old school EK Success Curvy Cutter!  I was surprised I actually still had replacement blades for it. I can't tell you the last time I had used it.  LOL 

Showing the fun stitched garland that comes with the collection. I used just a few of the pennants from the 12x12 sheet.  I also used some of the borders stickers as well as some washi tape from Bella Blvd


Cute journaling spot that comes on the 12x12 sticker sheet.  Also, love the button stickers!


Clippings also has a package of cute wooden buttons. Here, I used one on my photo and adorned it with some baker's twine from Whisker Graphics!


Be sure to check out the Practical Scrapper blog for more inspiration and ideas!  Thanks for reading! -Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment