Thursday, January 3, 2013

Clear Scraps Build It Your Way Binder

I'm so excited to share this great new product from Clear Scraps! It was by far one of my favorite new releases!  With the Build It Your Way Binder, you can choose different acrylic and chipboard pages! You can also choose binders in two different sizes!  

Here, I used the 7.5x7.5 acrylic binder with acrylic and chipboard pages.
I absolutely love how it turned out!  It helped that I had great photos of my sister's family!  I used Teresa Collins' Tell Your Story collection for my project. I love the colors! And there are so many embellishments!

For the front of the binder, I wanted my picture to show through. I layered pieces of the borders, as well as patterned paper.  I used one of the layered butterfly stickers under the title (which are from the Pink Paislee Portfolio collection).  The flower is made from the layered flower package finished with a Blingage flower in the center. 













Here, I used one of the new 6 inch Circle Mascils on my chipboard and sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.  









Keep checking the Clear Scraps blog for more new releases and inspiration!
Thanks for reading! -Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment