Saturday, January 26, 2013

Echo Park's Today's Story card

Hello everyone!  I'm back again to share a cute card I did using Echo Park's Today's Story collection.  I created this card for the design team at The Scrapbooking Studio: my lovely and awesome local scrapbook store.  I am lucky to be employed there as well...my boss Amy spoils us with so many great products! 

My cards tend to be simple and I feel like I'm still trying to find my style.  I used a dark gray cardstock then used one of the journaling cards for the background.  I know chevrons are very much the trend...and I LOVE the gray and yellow!  I added some washi tape from Bella Blvd and a border strip using an EK Success punch.  No project is complete without some stitching!

 
I used one of my "polaroid" stamps from Maya Road for the front, then added one of the cardstock stickers and some gray bakers twine from Whisker Graphics (which I attached with my Tim Holtz tiny attacher!)

 
My cute little camera is from the Artisan Words from Pink Paislee.  I lightly misted it with Dylusions and blotted with a paper towel. 

 
I hope you enjoyed my card...I loved creating it. Thanks for reading! Jen
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment