Friday, November 9, 2012

Jillibean Soup's Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup layout

Happy Friday! Christmas isn't that far off so today I am sharing a layout I did using Jillibean Soup's Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup collection.  Jillibean is one of my absolute favorite companies and I love working with their products!

The colors of this line are gorgeous!! Not only do you have the traditional red and green but also the blues and pinks. You can use this line for winter, as well!


I created a banner out of the different patterned papers, the new Banner Bites, and a wooden tag from My Mind's Eye.  I also added some older brads from my stash!


Here, I added some of the fun wooden veneer stars from Studio Calico!


I layered a kraft tag from Jillibean as well as pieces of patterned paper, then stitched through.


Here, I used layers of the journaling card, cardstock stickers, and soup label.


Hope this inspired you to get some scrapping done! I know I plan on cleaning and doing some work in my room today. I love that I don't have anywhere to be! 
Thanks for reading!-Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment