Friday, November 2, 2012

Autumn Bliss layout

Hi everyone!  It's a gorgeous day here in Central Illinois...really a perfect fall day! I wish it'd stay like this all winter LOL  Who knows..it may, it is Illinois after all!

Today I am sharing a fun layout I did for the Clear Scraps design team.  I used the Clearly Accent leaves and colored them with alcohol ink.


The paper line I used was Jillibean Soup's Country Pumpkin Chowder.  I am a huge Jillibean fan!

Here, I used the Elongated Hexagon mask and Mr. Huey spray from Studio Calico.  I then adhered my acrylic leaves over the top, as well as my letters for the title. 


Showing one of the die cut journaling spots that coordinate with the line. I added a chipboard Maya Road tree to accent.  Both pieces were colored with spray ink. 


A close up of the picture of my sweet boy, Noah. He was so excited that day!



Unfortunately, we don't have many trees in our new neighborhood so there won't be any leaf piles this year. My husband I look at it that there is A LOT less raking to do! :)

Have a great day!! Thanks for reading! -Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment