Thursday, July 26, 2012

Coconut Lime Soup mini banner book


Happy Thursday everyone! So hard to believe that July is almost over. Summer seems to go way too fast.  I'll admit, though, that there are days school can't come soon enough! LOL We've definitely had a hot summer here in Central Illinois!  

Today I'm sharing a mini album I did for The Scrapbooking Studio as a class back in June.  The album itself is one of the new banner corrugated mini albums from Jillibean Soup. They also have one in the shape of a butterfly, as well as a starburst. You need to check them out!!

I used Jillibean Soup's Coconut Lime Soup collection. I found it very fun and easy to use. As with all Jillbean Soup collections, they offer a 12x12 sheet of die cuts as well as stickers. 




I lightly sprayed my cover with Bubblegum Pink Dylusions.




I love the Unity Stamps that coordinate with this line! My favorite is the mason jars!!
For this page, I used Studio Calico's butterfly masks with the Bubblegum Pink and Vibrant Turquoise.
I made my own pennants with toothpicks, which is an easy embellishment and a great way to use up your scraps!  I simply cut a 3 inch strip of paper and folded it in half. Using my square punch, I cut a notch in the end.

I created this fun banner using a small scalloped circle punch. I looped baker's twine down the center of each circle, added adhesive, and then folded each circle in half. 

Everyone have a great weekend!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment