Monday, July 30, 2012

Growing family....


Not in the baby way, but in a sisterly way. My baby brother, Josh, is getting married on Saturday. I attended his beautiful bride to be's bridal shower on Saturday.  We just love Lisa...she is the perfect partner for my brother. We actually told Josh not long after they started dating that if he messed this up, we'd disown him and adopt Lisa! LOL
It was a fun and emotional day. My youngest sister, Jenny, wrote a heartfelt letter to Lisa that pretty much summed up how we all feel about her marrying our brother.  We know that our mother is proud and sending her blessings from heaven.  I will admit, it's been hard to go through this without her. I keep wishing she was here..she'd be so happy!   One thing Jenny wrote is that Lisa is a lot like my mom: kind, giving, and gentle. She always has a smile and a hug for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment