Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall is here....

Well, I've managed to neglect my blog again.  I've been really busy at the store. I'm happy to say that the store has been a huge success! So nice to have a home scrapbook store again! :)  I love working there and it's nice to see familiar faces. 

We just had our grand opening this past Saturday and were lucky enough to have Jason from My Mind's Eye come and do make and takes.  It was a fun and very busy day! 

One exciting thing is that we just had our first design team call.  I am coordinating the team and let me tell you how tough it will be to make the decision. Lots of talented crafters in Central IL!  I'm excited for the potential team members and can't wait to see what they make! 

I myself have been working on store samples, as well as my first class. I'm teaching a mini Christmas book using Echo Park's Season's Greetings line.  I really love the colors!

Today I'm sharing two store samples. The first is a mini book using Jillibean Soup's Apple Chowder fall line.










The second is a layout I did using the Pebbles pet line.



No comments:

Post a Comment